allows every user to contribute their content, describe their
experience by providing reviews & insights with answers, sharing
photographs, , updating information with place edits, add missing
places, or verify information by checking facts.
It’s all possible by tapping the “Your Contributions” option in the left slider menu.
Once you start contributing as a Local Guide, Google rewards you with points and some cool benefits.
- Those points lead to higher levels of the program.
- You get early access to Google features and special perks from partners.
- At Level 4, you also unlock your first Local Guides badge, which helps your contributions to places get noticed.
- Get recognized with a Google Guides exclusive badge beside your profile on Google.
- You become eligible to be part of exclusive Google groups, hangouts, and contests meant especially for Google Guides.
- Get an early access to new Google products and features.
- Build your community of Google Guides and connect with them anytime.
- You can also plan a meetup at your location by organizing a event and post it to the Google Events Calendar.
I got something special from Google! A free trial access to the Google
One. Yes!!! A 6 month subscription to 100GB storage and other benefits!
And the best part is MORE FREE STORAGE! Yes!
What are you waiting for, contribute, get recognized and enjoy the perks being a Google Local Guide!